Oceans are drowning in plastic
Do you know how much plastic waste is in our oceans? More than 8 million tons of plastic are dumped into our oceans every year.
The big cleanup
4Ocean bracelets are made of recycled materials. That’s great in itself but it gets even better: for every bracelet sold 1 pound (0.5 kg) of trash will be removed from the ocean and coastlines.
WIN 1 of 5 bracelets in our give away
Promo ends 20/11/2018 (click above link for more info)
And while you are waiting for the prize draw make sure to read and apply the following tips to limit plastic in your daily life:
7 easy ways to limit plastic waste
- Say no to plastic straws!
- Reusable bottles are better for the environment PLUS they look cool (like these from Klean Kanteen).
- Goodbye plastic bags – take a reusable bag with you when you go shopping.
- Stay away from packaged fruit & veg.
- Ditch that disposable razor.
- Did you know that the gum you chew is made of plastic?
- Make sure to use face wash without plastic ingredients.